Friday, February 6, 2009

Alta rose sanford




Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers

roses21.jpg
dahrieh flower - roses21.jpg


Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers

ffffflower.gif
flower - ffffflower.gif


Many people have commented that the trade stands at this year's shows have been every bit as good as some of the gardens themselves, and at Tatton I have to agree. Many of the gardens created outside some of the nursery stands were exquisite and beautifully done. trade_stand_display.jpgI was particularly impressed with the display outside Brooklands nursery stand, which featured a swathe of perennials in a range of pastel colours. It was just the thing to entice visitors into the stand to buy plants (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). I try to resist buying things, but I always like to take home something from the flower shows I work at, and in the end I chose a Dierama. I purchased a large plant from the plant societies marquee, which was accompanied by plenty of useful advice from the grower. Hopefully it will do well in a sunny free-draining spot I have in my new garden. I got at lot of attention as I walked back to our tent with it, I don't think I've had so many admiring glances in a long while. If you're ever at a flower show and want to get attract attention, forget waving a coloured umbrella and choose a large Dierama instead.


Beautiful white lotus blossom - A perfectly shaped lotus blossom.
Lotus flowers grow from the depth of murky and often polluted water upward toward the sunlight. Just like mankind grows from the darkness of hell on earth upward toward God.

No matter how dirty the water of a lotus pond, the lotus flower always develops an exotic sweet fragrance and abundance of lotus nectar. Such is the nature of mankind having spent years or incarnations on earth - the darker the life and surroundings of their incarnation, the sweeter and the more powerful their divine love afterwards when re-united with God at home in God.

A perfectly shaped lotus blossom with its evenly shaped lotus petals, such as the one shown in the photo is like Sahasrara Chakra on top of a human head after fully one with God.

The thousandfold lotus of the Sahasrara Chakra represents the thousandfold divine aspects of a fully developed spiritual human being. The number thousandfold is just an example to tell you there are really MANY aspects to be developed before spiritually matured. By far more than thousand!
In album Lotus flower photo - Lotus blossom images - Lotus pond photos
Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment